Quick Tips for Oral Health:
- 2 x 2 Rule: Brush 2 times Daily for 2 minutes. If you have children a sand timer is a fun way to help them brush the full 2 minutes!
- Floss or Use a Floss pick. For you anti-flossers, there are some great Floss picks available for those hard to reach places!
- Rinse regularly. Using a non-alcohol based mouth rinse helps keep a clean mouth feel and there are a variety of rinses available to help prevent dry mouth and even cavities.
- Use a Soft Bristled toothbrush – always. No one needs a hard toothbrush! Hard Bristled can damage your gums and are no more effective at removing plaque that the gentler, soft bristled counterpart!
- Have your Dental Check-up and Cleaning 1-2 times per year. Your dentists and Dental Hygienist can help keep your mouth healthy & keep you smiling